Talk about honoring one’s parents
In our article today, we will deal with many anthologies with a short talk about honoring one’s parents, because honoring one’s parents is one of the important things in life that a person can never do and is keen to be among his most important priorities:
- Ibn Omar: A man from the people of Yemen carried his mother on his neck, so he began to circumambulate her around the house, and he says: I have her spoiled camel, and if her riders panicked, I did not panic, and she did not carry me more. Then he said to Ibn Omar: Do you want me to pay her? Ibn Omar – may God be pleased with them both – said: No, not with a single sigh of birth.
- And submit to your mother and her land, and disobeying her is one of the greatest.
- Honoring one’s parents after the prayer at its proper time is the most beloved of deeds to God.
- Show affection to your parents..and try to make them happy with everything they love from you.
- Did you know that if you are righteous, you are a pilgrim, a pilgrim, and a mujahid.
- Abdullah bin Omar: By God, if you were to talk to her and feed her food, you would enter Paradise as long as you avoided major sins.
- Motherhood is a fragile paradise because the disobedience of a son may make him regret, the illness of a son may turn him into a torment, and the death of a son will turn him into hell.
- Honoring one’s parents is that you give them what you have, and give them what they command you, as long as it is not a disobedience.
- For children to put parents in embarrassing situations in front of people by abusing people, and then repeatedly blaming parents for the behavior of their children.
- Khalil Mutran: You have to honor both of your parents, your relatives, and your distant relatives. There is no sorrow in the disintegration of the liver, like the grief of a parent over a child.
- Not taking into account the ability of the father and mother when they get old, treating them harshly at this age in particular, and the behavior of some sons towards them, such as taking them to the nursing home, and for children to disavow their parents.
- Manhood fell if you raised your voice to those who are tired in your upbringing.
- Honoring parents is not a slogan, but rather a practical application.
- A mother’s heart is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- You should not raise your hands on your parents.
Verses and hadiths about honoring one’s parents
- He spent your Lord that you worship none but Him and dutiful to your parents either they reach you have old age, one or both do not say to them, F and Tnehrhma say two words generous * and lower them the wing of humility through mercy, and say the Lord has decreed that you worship none small * Lord knows best what is in your mind that you will be good, it was the Owaben Forgiving.”
- The two sheikhs narrated on the authority of Abdullah bin Masoud, may God be pleased with him, who said: I asked the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and I said: O Messenger of God, which deed is best? He said: ((Prayer at its appointed time)). I said: Then which? He said: ((Then honor the parents)). I said: Then what? Jihad for the sake of Allah said)); (Bukhari – Hadith 527 / Muslim – Hadith 85).
- The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said: “Three supplications will undoubtedly be answered: the supplication of the oppressed, the supplication of the traveler, and the supplication of a father against his child.” This is if he supplicates for him with the right, but if he supplicates against him unjustly, that does not harm him. The hadith is authentic, and it was narrated by al-Tirmidhi, Ahmad and others.
Poetry about honoring one’s parents
My love for them is incomparable except for my love for my Lord and the Prophet Muhammad
My parents, if they found us satisfied, the road to heaven would be smooth
My parents have always struggled to make me a master among my people
So I took from you what was necessary and more, as if you had given birth to me one
And I was asking for your money. You would give me. You were not stingy. You did not make it specific
And it appeared to you that if you fell ill with depression, and if you were cured, what seemed to be gone away from you
And if you hear that I am fulfilling a request, you will be happy and happy for me
Today I tell my parents that my love for them is extended
The sun witnessed and the sky witnessed their kindness, and the moon witnessed and the clouds supported
And God bears witness, I do not exaggerate at all. Is there a witness like my Lord?
From the words of Ahmed Shawky
I saw on the board of imagination an orphan who spent the day of Lusitania, her parents
O you who weep, honest and trustworthy, even if the soul rages, weeps and struggles with it
Nor does a mother seek her shadow and her offspring, and her pillars have been undermined, and her youth is humiliated.
Zakum, the animal struggled in it and left its hoofs in defeat
I wish the one who suffered from death for an hour, as the parents will fold it
Like a chick, the archer threw his father, so he fell on him, so his mother got up and he threw it
And a tank under the doors in a safe ambush that sees the sari but he does not see it
It is the whale, or in the whale there is something similar in it if he forgets the well-being.
And we wept.
Treason if it sinks, treachery if it floats, cursed if it floats in its clouds and its secrets
Fab from the football of days our player and reap those who do not fight
If she perceives the ark of Moses, her clients will overpower it, and her mother-in-law will heat up.
And the ultimate goal of his command is that we have heard the tongue chanting for us even if it was not hidden away.
Noah’s Ark, and she was veiled when a sea embraced her and surrounded her. Is it not
It is astonishing that someone like me sees that which is little and is forbidden and is more beneficial to the world
The one you claim, if it is in the knowledge of the soul, it will turn it away
From the words of Imam Shafi’i
A mother is a school, so if you prepare her, you will prepare a people of good race.
The mother is tamed, if the life entrusted him with irrigation, he would do whatever paper is shed.
The mother is the teacher of the first teachers who occupied their exploits for the range of prospects
From the words of the poet Fayez Majid
By God, if it were not for my fear, I would associate myself with God, I would prostrate
I am yours, my dear, sit here
Inside the chest and fever and left you
On a heart protected by the bones, if it is in it
Someone guided someone and gave him a wish
What is short is expressed in words that I see
I give you my life and I don’t want it after you
May my life be just a wreck