Purifying and sebum-regulating mask
Ingredients : 1 teaspoon ofyellow clay • 1 teaspoonful of chlorella • Orange blossom hydrosol • 3 drops of lavender essential oil • 1 tablespoon of hemp oil
- The yellow clay and chlorella are mixed. Orange blossom hydrosol is added until a smooth paste is obtained. We pour the essential oil of lavender and hemp oil. With a small whisk, mix everything.
- Apply the preparation avoiding the eye area and leave on for 5 minutes.
- The mask is removed with a cold damp konjac sponge to reveal smooth, clean, purified skin, with a healthy glow as a bonus!
“This mask is ideal for oily skin like dry, dull, tired, polluted, subjected to tobacco. Yellow clay absorbs seborrhea, chlorella nourishes the skin, orange blossom provides antioxidants, hemp oil, fatty acids, lavender essential oil cleanses. It’s a good combo for regulate the skin. The konjac sponge activates the microcirculation and gives shine. The right frequency: once a week, in the evening », Explains Dr Sylvie Peres.
Radiance anti-aging exfoliating mask
Ingredients : 6 tbsp. to s. ofred clay • 2 tsp. to s. rose hydrosol • 1 tsp. to c. rosehip vegetable oil • 10 drops of ylang-ylang essential oil
- The clay is poured into a bowl.
- In a second bowl, pour the rose hydrosol, rosehip vegetable oil, ylang-ylang essential oil and mix vigorously. Add the preparation to the clay, mix well.
- On damp skin, gently massage the mask onto the skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5 to 8 minutes, rinse with clear water.
“It’s a good parade for oily, sensitive or sluggish skin. Rose hydrosol and rosehip vegetable oil boost the anti-aging action, red clay provides a boost of radiance and ylang-ylang essential oil revitalizes the skin. Perfect as a starter treatment in the morning, but its essential oil content requires application of UV protection. To do once a week », Explains Dr Sylvie Peres.
Exfoliation of the T zone
Ingredients : 2 tbsp. to s. powderWhite clay • 2 tsp. to s. burdock powder • 2 drops of lemon essential oil
- We start by mixing the white clay and burdock powders. Add lemon essential oil, mix again.
- On the T zone, wet skin, gently massage the preparation in circular motions.
- We rinse with cold water and wipe his skin with a soft towel as a blotter to dry it without rubbing and display a t-zone without blackheads, clarified skin.
“This recipe is suitable for those with a shiny nose, the fatty T zone which displays blackheads, peeling. The action of white clay is boosted by burdock, perfect for purifying and tightening pores. Beware of lemon essential oil, phototoxic, it should not be used before exposure to the sun.there! We make this scrub in the evening only, once a week. It is important to rinse well andhydrate then, ”explains Dr Sylvie Peres.