Become the star of social networks for his virtues detoxifying, purifying and mattifying, thevegetable coal is a true beauty ally. It is anti-aging, limits the appearance of pimples, blackheads and also fight against skin aging. What could be better than adding it to your beauty routine by doing natural masks to maintain your skin. Here are three.
Purifying face mask from popyourbeauty.fr
Ingredients : 1 C. to c. powdered vegetable charcoal • 1 tsp. to c. honey • 1 tsp. to c. green clay • 1 tsp. to c. coconut oil • mineral water
- We start by mixing 1 tsp. to c. of charcoal and 1 tsp. to c. of clay in a bowl. On top, pour 1 tbsp. to c. of water, add 1 tsp. to c. of honey, we mix again. the mixture is adjusted if necessary by pouring a few drops of water.
- Add 1 tsp. to c. of coconut oil and mix everything until a thick and homogeneous texture is obtained.
- The preparation is applied to the face using a brush, taking care to avoid the eye area.
- Leave on for 20 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water to display a radiant complexion, mattified skin as a bonus.
“This preparation is optimal for oily skin where the acne-prone skin, including the polluted skin or in contact with tobacco. Dry and sensitive skin can adopt this treatment on condition that the green clay is exchanged for red or white clay more suitable for delicate skin. The ideal frequency of use is twice a week for oily skin, once a week for normal skin, once every 10 days for sensitive skin, ”explains dermatologist Dr Nina Roos.
Charcoal blackhead peel-off mask from blue-althea.fr
Ingredients : 1 egg white • 1 tbsp. to c. powdered vegetable charcoal • 1 handkerchief
- We start by cutting the handkerchief according to the targeted facial area. the black dots generally colonize the region of the nose, the handkerchief is cut to obtain a strip of approximately 5 cm.
- The egg white is mixed with the activated charcoal for 2 min.
- We put the handkerchief on the area. with a brush, apply over the mixture to soak it in and make it adhere to the skin.
- Leave on for 25 min, while the mask dries. we remove the handkerchief to discover a smooth and soft skin, free from impurities.
“It is imperative to carefully Remove makeup before applying this mask to free the skin from impurities and optimize the extraction of black dots. Applied all over the face, this mask is ideal for waking upradiance of the complexion for smokers or those who use ultra-full and thick make-up formulas! », Explains Dr Nina Roos.
Detoxifying Hair Mask from galasblog.com
Ingredients : 1 C. to c. powdered vegetable charcoal • 1 tsp. to c. spirulina powder • 4 tbsp. to c. coconut milk
- We mix the charcoal and the spirulina, then we add the coconut milk to obtain a yogurt-like texture. if the mixture is too thick, add coconut milk to liquefy it as desired.
- The preparation is applied to wet hair.
- Leave on for 10 minutes under a turban (for more comfort and evolve as desired), then the hair is rinsed for a long time.
“This mask is very effective in detoxifying scalp and more particularly those at oily tendency, it absorbs theexcess sebum, eliminates toxins, the pollution particles without forgetting the styling product residues. It also gives shine to dull hair. To boost the shine of the hair, in case of hard water which tends to dull them, add a few drops of cider vinegar. If you are blonde, it is better to shampoo twice after this ritual to properly remove the black grains of the charcoal, ”advises Dr. Nina Roos.