Cherry tomatoes stuffed with fishPrint Recipe
- 400 g of cherry tomatoes of different colors
- 100 g sardine fillets in oil
- 100 g of mackerel fillet in white wine
- 100 g of tuna in brine
- 3 small Swiss
- 1 shallot
- ½ lemon
- 3 pinches of pink berries
- salt pepper
Preparation of the recipe
- Peel and chop the shallot. Mix it with the Petits-Suisses, salt and pepper.
- Mash the three fish in three different bowls with a fork. Divide the petit-suisse mixture in each bowl, and add lemon juice.
- Wash and dry the cherry tomatoes. Unwrap them and hollow them out. Stuff them with fish rillettes and place them in a dish. Sprinkle with crushed pink berries. Serve chilled.
You can flavor your stuffing with chives, parsley …
The tomato provides only 15 kcal / 100 g, and contains only traces of lipids. Thanks to their richness in omega-3, fish help the digestive system to burn fat.