Thank you to the teacher.. 3 beautiful phrases
- My virtuous teacher, no matter how many words I say, I will not fulfill your right. You are the one who made me live this life with great happiness, and you are the one who always made my thoughts simple and easy.
- I owe it to my father because he gave me life, and I owe it to my teacher because he gave me a new life.
- The task of the modern teacher is not to clear the bushes, but to water the deserts.
Beautiful phrases about the teacher and his role in society
- How beautiful it is to live among people who embraced science, loved life, and overcame the difficulties of science. Our dear teacher, you have all our appreciation for your efforts with us.
- The homelands rest on the shoulders of three: a farmer who feeds him, a soldier who protects him, and a teacher who raises him.
- He who compliments me is my enemy, and he who blames me is my teacher.
- The teacher is a doctor for his society, he protects him from its ills and evils, treats its diseases and epidemics, and he is an engineer who builds and establishes.
Phrases about the virtue of the teacher in society
- The teacher is a hermit who is cut off for the service of knowledge, just as the hermit is cut off for the service of religion.
- The teacher has the greatest profession, with all other professions graduating from him.
- A successful teacher is the most important pillar of building a successful education.
- A successful teacher is one of the basic pillars in building society, and in the success of the entire educational process.
Statements about the teacher’s duty to his community
- The scholar should address the ignorant, the physician should address the patient.
- Clarity is the virtue of teachers.
- The humble teacher tells us, the good teaches us, the excellent demonstrates to us, and the great teacher inspires us.
- If the teacher does not do justice to the boys, he is written from the darkness.
- A teacher is someone who gradually makes you no longer need him.
- The teacher, the guide, and the thinker should not be limited to instructing people on what they should do, but rather, before that, he should convince them of the importance of that, and convince them of the danger of leaving it, and the danger of abandoning it.
Phrases about the importance of science and education
- Knowledge is the light of God in his universes, he made the teacher his sea of origin.
- Whoever has not tasted the bitterness of learning for an hour will suffer the humiliation of ignorance throughout his life.
- And whoever missed education in his youth, then he should recite four takbirs upon him for his death.
- Ignorance is darkness that covers fever and makes free men slaves.
- Knowledge is an art, but education is an art in itself.
- He who does not surpass his master is a trivial student.
Phrases about our duty to the teacher
- Be patient over the dryness of a teacher, for the failure of knowledge is in his repulsion.
- They did not appreciate the right of the teacher, and his right, like the parents, is magnified.
A poem to thank the teacher
A poem for the teacher
Rise up to the teacher and revere him. A teacher is almost an apostle.
You have informed the most honorable or the most honorable of those who build and create souls and minds.
Glory be to You, O God, the best teacher who taught by the pen the first centuries.
You brought this mind out of its darkness and guided it to the clear light.
And you printed it with the teacher’s hand, sometimes rusty iron, and sometimes polished.
You sent in the Torah Moses a guide and the son of a virgin, and he taught the Gospel.
You blew up the fountain of Bayan Muhammad, so he watered the hadith and delivered the revelation.
O land, since the teacher lost himself between the suns and your east, there are tricks
Those who protected the truth of their knowledge and tortured torment and blasphemy in it are gone
In a world that accompanied life, chained to the individual, strapped with chains
The world of the tyrant slew him as it collapsed from the stroke of the sun
And I found few brave minds, that he who created the truth
A bitterness that was not devoid of the people of the truth of a generation
If they are called to teach the burden of honesty a heavy responsibility
The steps of education were intended after Muhammad
Bring up fairness, boys of fever, and you will find them in the cave of rights, afflictions
It is he who builds up good temperaments, and he who builds up righteous souls
He establishes the logic of every crooked logic and shows him an authentic opinion on matters
And if the teacher is not just, the spirit of justice in the youth is insignificant
And if the teacher has bad luck, insight comes from his hand.
And if the guidance comes from the cause of desire and from vanity, then call it misguidance
And if the people are injured in their morals, then perform a funeral and mourning for them
The most beautiful thing that was said about the virtue of the teacher and the scientist
The superiority of the scholar in his knowledge of what he knew:
- Al-Muhallab was asked: How did you realize what you realized?
- He said: With knowledge.
- It was said to him: Other than you knew more than I did and did not realize what I realized!
- He said: That is a knowledge that has been carried, and this is a knowledge that has been used.
The sayings of the wise about the virtue of knowledge and how to acquire it and act upon it:
- Imam Ibn Taymiyyah, may God have mercy on him, said: “There is nothing in this world of pleasures greater than the pleasure of knowing God, remembering Him, and worshiping Him. (Philiptin 523).
- Burhan Al-Din Al-Zarnuji: “Whoever finds the pleasure of knowledge and working with it; He seldom desires what the people have.”
- Ibn Abi said the world God’s mercy: (I know that science oversaw what it wanted Ragheb, and the best application in which the student was found, and what he has gained the most useful and acquired by Earner; because his honor yield on the owner, and asked him to develop the bounty).
- Ibn al-Qayyim said: “Knowledge, if it is not for God, is for the soul, desires and action. If it is not for God, it is for hypocrisy and hypocrisy.” (The number of the patient 97).
- Muslim bin Yasar, may God have mercy on him, said: (Beware of hypocrisy, for it is the hour of ignorance of the world).
- It was said: (Whoever is arrogant in his knowledge and exalts himself, God will raise him up with it, and whoever is humble with his knowledge, God will raise him up in it)
- Yahya bin Muadh, may God have mercy on him, said: (The splendor of knowledge and wisdom only goes away if the world demands them).
- Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, may God be pleased with him, said: (If you see a scholar loving the world, accuse him of your religion, for every lover engages in what he loves).
- Umar, may God be pleased with him, said: (Do not learn science for three, and do not leave it for three..
- Abu al-Darda’, may God be pleased with him, said: “Be a scholar, a learner, or a listener, and do not be the fourth, and you will perish.”
- Mustafa Mahmoud said: “You will not be religious except with knowledge, for God is not worshiped with ignorance.”
- Ibn al-Jawzi, may God have mercy on him, said: (Know that the greatest door through which Satan enters people is ignorance).
- Abu al-Darda’, may God be pleased with him, said: “To learn a matter is more beloved to me than praying for a night.”
- The plain Altistri God’s mercy: (What sticks God the greatest sin of ignorance, it was said: Do you know something worse than ignorance? He said: Yes, ignorance of ignorance -aljhl Antrb-; because ignorance of ignorance fills the door of the college learning, it is thought himself knowing how to learn ?).
- He said Ali may Allah be pleased with him: (Enough is enough science to honor the claims of those who do not improve it, and rejoice if it attributed to him, and enough ignorance villainy that disowned him is in it and get angry if attributed to him).
- One of the wise said: (It is from knowledge that you do not speak of what you do not know with the words of those who know, for it is only ignorance of your own mind).
- Al-Zuhri, may God have mercy on him, said: (Knowledge is better than action for one who is ignorant, and action is better than knowledge for one who knows).
- One scientist said: (If we ask science to inform than we have begun science Banakash, and we ask for Nnqs every day of ignorance and are growing every day of the flag).
- Ibn Taymiyyah – may God have mercy on him – said: “We reported on the authority of some of the predecessors who said: “The hearts are the vessels of God on His earth, so the most beloved of them to God are the most gentle and pure.” This is a good example. Hard, harsh, his acceptance of knowledge was difficult and difficult, and with that he must be pure, pure and sound, in order for knowledge to be pure in it, and to bear good fruit. To be pure and sweet, and this shows to those who have eyesight.” [«مجموع الفتاوى» (9/ 315)].
- It was said: (What is the easiest science .. and what is the most difficult literature).
- (Request for literature before knowledge).
- It was said: (Science produces literature).
- Imam Malik bin Anas, may God be pleased with him, said: “My mother used to turban me and say to me: Go to Rabia and learn of his manners before his knowledge.”
- Abdullah bin Al-Mubarak said: “Adab is almost two-thirds of the religion.” He also said: “A man is not honored with a kind of knowledge unless he decorates his work with literature.”
- It was said: “The beginning of knowledge is silence, then listening, then memorization, then action, then spreading it.”
- Al-Hasan bin Ali, may God be pleased with them both, said to his son: (My son, if you sit with scholars, be more careful than you to say, and learn to listen well as you learn to be silent, and do not interrupt someone’s speech even if it is long).
- Imam Al-Shafi’i said: (Whatever you benefit from, you will find its blessing).
- Ataa, may God have mercy on him, said: (A science gathering expiates seventy amusement gatherings).
- Al-Hasan Al-Basri said: (He who surpasses people in knowledge is worthy of being superior to them in action).. When Abu Ubaid passed away, taking from some of the sheikhs, he conveyed his sorrow to Abdullah bin Idris and said to him: (O Abu Ubaid! No matter how much knowledge you missed, do not miss work) .
- Al-Shafi’i, may God have mercy on him, said: “Understand before you lead, and if you do head, there is no way to understand it.”
- Abu al-Aswad al-Du’ali, may God have mercy on him, said:
O man who teaches someone else..could you be the one who taught
Start with yourself, then stop it from changing it.. and if you stop from it, then you are wise
There your admonition is accepted and imitated.. with your knowledge, and education is beneficial.
- It was said: “Teach your knowledge to those who are ignorant, and learn from those who know what you do not know; If you do that, you will know what you did not know, and you will memorize what you have learned.”
- Imam Ali, may God be pleased with him, said: (God did not take the ignorant people to learn, until the people of knowledge took it to teach).
- Abu Darda, may God be pleased with him, said: (Woe to the one who does not know once, and woe to the one who knows and does not act seven times).
- Ikrimah, may God have mercy on him, said: (This knowledge has a price. It was said: What is it? He said: You place it with someone who carries it well and does not waste it).
- Imam Al-Shafi’i, may God have mercy on him, said: (Knowledge is not what has been preserved, but knowledge is what benefits).
- Sufyan al-Thawri, may God have mercy on him, said: (Know that knowledge does not benefit you from harm).
- Malik ibn Dinar, may God have mercy on him, said:
- Al-Awza’i, may God have mercy on him, said: “If God wants to deprive His servant of the blessing of knowledge, He casts fallacies on his tongue, for I have seen them as the least knowledgeable of people.”
- Ali bin Abi Talib, may God be pleased with him, said: (People are three: a divine scholar, a learner for the sake of salvation, and the rabble of the followers of every croaker, they incline with every wind, they do not seek the light of knowledge, and they do not resort to a close corner).
- One of the wise said: (Keep your dignity in four places: in your study with someone who is more knowledgeable than you, in teaching who is older than you, quarreling with someone who is stronger than you, and arguing with someone who is more unfortunate than you).
- One of the scholars said: (Do not accompany anyone but one of the two men: a man from whom you learn something about your religion and it will benefit you, or a man you teach something about his religion and he accepts you. As for the third: run away from him).
- I ask God in His wide name for abundance in the heart and soul, ample in knowledge and understanding, ample in sustenance and times, and ample in the hearts of companions, family and loved ones.