Why do we get fat in the belly? “It can be, for example, because of the abuse of starchy foods and bread that get lodged on the stomach, or because we eat cakes, before, during and after meals”, lists nutritionist Alain Delabos.
Foods to choose
- “Prefer the hard cheeses, estimates the nutritionist. And, among the starchy foods, it is always the potatoes which make the least fat, provided, of course, not to add butter or cream, and to eat them in the form of fries exceptionally.
- As to animal protein, none is stored in the belly. They prefer to stay at the level of the chest and buttocks. There is therefore no problem in consuming it.
- The fresh fruits are all good overall. “
Foods to avoid
Dr. Delabos’ recommendations to lose your little belly:
- “Fresh cheeses and cottage cheeses generate excess weight and, as a bonus, store water. They are therefore not recommended, just like bananas, chestnuts, marzipan and dried fruits, which are very or even too nutritious.
- Meat is to be avoided in the evening, because it brings volume to the belly, and cold cuts and offal are not recommended because they are also very nutritious.
- As for vegetables, it is better to put aside those which are sweet like carrot, beet, pumpkin, sweet potato. “
On the other hand, can we turn to low-fat products? “Especially not, advises against the nutritionist. Light foods or foods with 0% fat send a false message to the pancreas, which causes hypoglycemia and therefore a real desire for sugar afterwards. ”
A typical day of flat stomach chrononutrition
- 90 g of Parmesan, Sbrinz, Grana Padano, Old Bruges, Gruyère, Comté …
- + 40 g of traditional baguette
- + 3 c. to c. oil or 10 g butter
- + tea, coffee, herbal teas without sugar and without milk.
- 180 g of cooked red or white meat
- + 15 cl of starchy foods such as crushed potatoes or quinoa or bulgur or chia
- + 5 cl of sauce.
- 4 or 5 olives (15 cl)
- + 1 chrononutrition toast with hazelnut or chocolate or 1 bar of blackberry-blackcurrant or vanilla or speculos chrononutrition
- + 1 fruit or 10 cl of compote without added sugar or 15 cl of natural fruit juice
- + 1 hot or cold drink without sugar.
- Unlimited fish or seafood
- + 15 cl of vegetables (zucchini, pepper, etc.).
To read : Slimming beautifully thanks to morphonutrition, Dr Alain Delabos, ed. Albin Michel, € 19.90.