Phrases about ambition and success
Andre Good (So work and strive and do not accept the evil that you can change.)
- (Don’t be discouraged by anyone who makes steady progress, albeit slow.)
- (Do not ask for speed of work, but rather for refining, because people do not ask you how much you have done, but rather look at its perfection and the quality of its work.)
- (A little knowledge with action is more beneficial than a lot of knowledge with little action).
Wahb bin Munabbih
(A person’s thought never lasts for anything but understanding, and his understanding is nothing but knowledge, and there is no knowledge but action).
If you want success or attainment from me, keep your affairs barefooted and wearing shoes. On the side of greed and greed, you will get what you hope for from honor and support in a hurry.
Resolve and work hard, and if you go, do not stop.. Be patient and persevere, for success is achieved.
What is the furthest thing from goals, except that I.. I find steadfastness for you through them as a guarantor. So eat success to God and persevere.. God is good, sponsor and agent
Resolve and persevere, and if you go, do not stop… Be patient and persevere, for success will be achieved. The successful is not the one who is given semen… but the one who is provided with steadfastness will be successful.
Patience is the key to success, and we did not find it difficult without patience to reach hope
Abdul Rahman Al-Attar
I have seen and in the days an experience… Patience has a good consequence And few are those who are diligent in something that they try… so keep patience, but they will win the victory
Saleh Abdul Quddus
Do not despair of a great breakthrough… How many sorrows I swore that it would not end The floods may clear up, and they are hardships… They are gone, and their one glorious relief
O asking about the meaning of success God is in His command to do The truth roars, not rises Him in all that is fine And honesty remains undoubtedly And others that have no duration
And what is the burden of man like a trust? He made her hard while carrying her a burden If you bear the trust, then be patient upon her, for you have been burdened with her affair
Expressions of ambition in seeking knowledge honestly and sincerely
- (Chapter of knowledge that a man memorizes, by which he seeks the righteousness of himself and the righteousness of people, is better than worshiping around the whole world) Qatada bin Daamah.
- (The inheritance of knowledge is better than gold) Yahya bin Abi Katheer.
- (Beauty is not in the garments that adorn us… Beauty is the beauty of knowledge and literature) Ali bin Abi Talib, may God be pleased with him.
- (The first knowledge is silence, the second is listening to it and its memorization, the third is acting on it, and the fourth is its dissemination and teaching) Sufyan Al-Thawri.
- (Seek knowledge for action, for most of the people have made a mistake until their knowledge flew like mountains, and their actions are like dust) Ibrahim bin Adham.
- (Knowledge is more than the number of diameter, so take from everything the best) Al-Sha’bi.
- (The Lord of a small deed is made great by the intention, and the Lord of a great deed is made small by the intention) Abdullah bin Al-Mubarak.
- (Learn the intention, it is more informative than the action) Yahya bin Abi Katheer.
- (Do not give anything for fear of people being blamed) Bishr Al-Hafi.
- (Allah does not believe a servant who loves fame with knowledge, deed, or generosity) Ibrahim bin Adham.
- (The key to every blessing: patience in the place of your will until that will is valid, and if the will is valid for you, then the beginning of the blessing has appeared on him) Abu Al-Warraq Al-Tirmidhi.
- (Lack of care and greed begets honesty and piety, excessive greed and greed begets grief and anxiety) Ibrahim bin Adham.
- (Whoever flees from fame, God will make him famous) Sufyan bin Uyaynah.
- (Leave the woman for his lack of goodness) Sufyan bin Uyaynah.
- (Dream is the Minister of Science) Al-Hassan Al-Basri.
- (Nothing of arrogance enters a person’s heart, except that his intellect decreases what entered him from that, say or more) Muhammad bin Ali bin Al Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib.
- (I am amazed at the one who seeks knowledge, how his soul invites him to honor) Abdullah bin Al-Mubarak.
- (How many are tempted to be kind to him, how many are intrigued by praise for him, and how many are deceived by covering him) Al-Hasan Al-Basri.
- (Among the signs of hypocrites with their knowledge is that their knowledge is like mountains, and their actions are like dust) Al-Fudayl Ibn Iyad.
- (The people of merit are the people of merit as long as they do not see their merit) Al-Fudayl bin Iyad.
- (Indeed, knowledge is tyranny like the tyranny of money) Wahb bin Munabbih.
- (And beware of loving status, for renunciation in it is more severe than renunciation in this world) Sufyan al-Thawri.
- (The head of literature is a man’s knowledge of his destiny) Al-Fudayl bin Iyadh.
- (How fast is the death of one who does not know his fault) Abu Hafs Al-Nisaburi.
- (Fear is the lamp of the heart, through it one sees what is in it, good and evil) Abu Hafs al-Naysaburi.
- (The real failure is the failure we are not taught) Anthony D’Angelo.
- (I don’t think anyone is free from people’s faults except for one who is heedless of which he neglects himself) Awn bin Abdullah.
- (Learn the correctness of the work from its sickness, for I learned it in twenty-two years) Yusuf bin Asbat.
- (It is enough in your arrogance that you see a bounty for those who are below you) Awn bin Abdullah.
- (Beware of arrogance, for it is an advocate of hatred) Muhammad bin Ali bin Al Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib.
- (Whoever says: I do not know, he has attained half of knowledge) Omar bin Abdul Aziz.
- (He has succeeded from the protection of hypocrisy, anger and greed) Omar bin Abdul Aziz.
- (The most valuable of people is he who does not see his worth, and the most virtuous of them is he who does not see his merit) Al-Shafi’i.
- (The best knowledge, piety and trust) Al-Hasan Al-Basri.
- (Take the paths of truth, and do not be afraid of the few of its people) Sufyan bin Uyaynah.
- (Whoever is content with what God has apportioned to him, then he is one of the richest people) Zain al-Abidin.
- (He who does not know the value of blessings will be robbed from where he does not know) Dhul-Nun Al-Masry.
- (He who is content will rest from the people of his time, and he will reach out to his peers) Dhu al-Nun al-Masry.
- (He who sells greed for contentment will gain honor and chivalry) Al-Katani.
- (There is no satisfaction for the one who is not patient, and there is no perfection for the one who is not thankful) Abu Ali Al-Ruthbari.
- (A man is not valiant until he has two qualities: abstinence from what is in the hands of people, and transgression from what is among them) Ayoub Al-Sakhtiani.
- (And a person with morals transcends his remembrance… and by it he is preferred in devotion and reverence) Muhammad Al-Ayyubi.
- (The chaste is the soul that has triumphed over its desires and its love for pleasures) Plato.
- (The straight path leads only to the goal) Andre Gide.
- (I did not find morals except for manners… and I did not find virtues except for favouritism) Abu Tammam.
- (Whoever does not honor piety, there is no honor for him) Al-Shafi’i.
- (The wisest of people is a fearful benefactor, and the most ignorant of them is a safe abuser) Muhammad bin Subaih Al-Sammak.
- (No increase is better than fearing God, and nothing is better than silence, and no enemy is more harmful than ignorance, and no disease is more curable than lying) Jafar al-Sadiq.
- (There is no burden in this world that is heavier than righteousness, because whoever blesses you has bound you, and whoever scorns you has set you free) Muhammad bin Ali Al-Tirmidhi.
- (The soundest of people is the resolve of his whims) Yahya bin Muadh.