Time change: when does it date?
the Time change was established in France after the oil shock of 1973-1974. Since then, we sleep an hour more when we go to winter time, which is suitable for everyone. On the other hand, the change to summer time is often more complicated because it makes us lose an hour of sleep.
Daylight saving time: how to wake up feeling great?
That less hour of sleep is difficult for some people. Sophrology can help them not to ‘endure’ this change of time and to feel dynamic as soon as you wake up.
Clémentine Joachim sophrologist certified, explains what to do.
Sophrology: how to perform the reels exercise?
“This exercise activates one’s energy,” explains Clémentine Joachim.
• Do not push your body: wake up slowly and wait a few minutes after you get up to practice this exercise.
• Take the time to breathe deeply, observe the sensations in your body: observe the places in your body that need to be energized for example, and identify areas where energy is most present, even discreetly.
• Make yourself comfortable in a quiet place with enough space around you. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, back straight, eyes closed.
Start of the exercise with the right arm
• Take a deep breath through the nose while remaining static.
• Block your breathing and throw your right arm from back to front (as if you were swimming the front crawl) while doing large circles. Imagine gaining momentum with your right arm, feel your strength.
• Blow hard through your mouth in relaxing the arm along the body. Take a few seconds to observe your feelings : feel the energy rising in you, maybe you perceive as tingling or chills in your right arm. Your body gradually warms up.
• Repeat a second time in throwing the right arm in the other direction, from front to back.
• At the end of the exhalation, once the arm is released, take a moment again to welcome your sensations. Feel opening your rib cage. Leave the energy spreading through you.
• Repeat a third time with the right arm by choosing the direction of rotation you prefer. • Observe all of your feelings: feel the difference in sensations between your right arm and your left arm: the body is more energetic, more stimulated on the right.
• Then switch to the left arm to wake up the left half body of your body!
Continuation of the exercise with the left arm
• Perform the same movements with your left arm, in the same order. Feel your natural energy spreading throughout your body, awakening every cell in your body.
End of the exercise with both arms at the same time
• End the exercise by throwing both arms at the same time in the direction of rotation wish.
• At the end of the exhalation, with both arms relaxed at your sides, take a few seconds to feel the energy flowing through you. (You can give it a color to facilitate this observation). Let this natural energy unfold within you. Feel your vitality, even with an hour less sleep!
Your body is better awake, your mind is more available. The day can start in a good mood! Even more so if the sun is there!