The best thing about talent and creativity
Talent and creativity are among the blessings of God truly upon us, for God Almighty has granted many blessings to man, including creativity and many talents that indicate that man is distinguished among the creatures of the earth. On the importance of talent and creativity, by presenting phrases and thoughts about the most beautiful things that have been said about talent and creativity, through the following points:
- When you get used to good habits, they will make you.
- Qualifications are many and do not judge men by their qualifications, but judge by their use of those qualifications.
- When you fall, you have to get up again, and get up again and again, until you reach what you want.. A person is judged by everything he does.
- You should try to educate yourself, if you do not educate yourself, who will educate you.
- When you accomplish what you want, you will feel the happiness, and the euphoria of success.
- Our actions define us as much as we define our actions.
- Everyone has a talent, but if you condemn a fish to failure for not being able to climb a tree; It killed her swimming talent.
- Three things are impossible to acquire: talent for poetry, generosity, and a beautiful voice.
- Taking a new step or saying a new word is what people fear most. Growing up is mandatory, progression is optional.
- If necessity is the mother of invention, dissatisfaction is the father of progress. Freedom is the spirit of the moral stance, and without freedom there is no morality, mastery, creativity, or duty.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. The first thing to do is to kill the old in search of it. We are like a museum, we have to offer people antiques in a modern setting.
- The real exploration journey does not entail going to new lands, but rather entailing seeing with new eyes. Creativity is looking at the familiar in an unfamiliar way.
- If you’re looking for an innovative idea, go for a walk, the people who walk are the inspiration.
- To invent you need a good imagination and a pile scrap.
- Imagination is a characteristic of the human product. The ability to relate things in a strange way is central to mental creativity; Regardless of the domain.
- Absorb all that is useful, and add to yourself things of your own invention.
- Stay away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do, but really great people make you feel that you too can become great.
- The road to excellence is rarely crowded.
- In order to develop the ease of doing work and your confidence in yourself, you must develop your abilities, and then develop your excellence in using these abilities.
- The amount of time you spend training is not necessarily what matters, what matters is how much effort you put into training.
- Don’t be afraid to give up the good to get the great, any definition of life from now on must contain the concept of serving others.
- A good job is not good when you expect better, quality rather than quantity is what matters.
- Always give people more than they expect to get. Mastering the work is better than mincing words.
- Own people who can make you better.
- The struggle for excellence is what motivates you.
- Nothing unlocks the greatness that lies within us like the desire to help and serve others.
- You should do what you can for as long as you can, and when you no longer can, do something else you can do, you can stop for a while but don’t give up.
- Training is the best teacher. I’m not trying to do better than anyone else, I’m just trying to do better than myself.
Poems about talent
Poems pass nostalgia
songs nostalgia wet
Palms drive birds to memories
And leaves his tent to blow
The wind does not reveal its destination to the clouds
Nor does the cloud open to the river the door of speech
The gaps pierce her forgetfulness
Every now and then howl
In the basement, the rumble of war between contentment and anger descends
Ah, from a flower that touches the wound
From a moon that is sweetened with joy
time is waiting
And the stories are scattered
wear her volcano
After it was printed
In the Silk of the Terrain – Its Ashgana
A drop.. the torrent beats
A wing flapping… and the bird tumbling down
The smile of two promising eyes, labor comes
And the shadow of monitoring still shimmered in the flow of eternity!
These were thoughts, phrases and poems in the most beautiful of what was said about the talent of creativity in man.